Filing a Complaint – NYSDOT and FTA requirements
How to file a complaint:
- Contact OPT at 607-432-7100, OPTDispatch@oneonta.ny.us, or in person at 104 Main St, Oneonta NY and ask for an incident report.
- Procedures for filing a complaint: Mail completed incident report to: Oneonta Public Transit c/o City Hall, 258 Main St. Oneonta, NY 13820 as soon as possible with as much detail as possible.
- Prompt and equitable resolution: An OPT representative will respond to you the date of receipt of the written complaint, and then with a formal response within 5 business day. The City of Oneonta City Administrator will be copied on all formal responses.
- Follow-up with the complainant: May appeal to the City of Oneonta City Administrator, 258 Main St. Oneonta, NY 13820.
- A complainant may provide additional information at any time.
- A complainant may contact the Transit Director or the working supervisor at 607-432-7100, 7:00AM to 5:30PM Mon-Sat, regarding the status of the complaint.
- An complainant may appeal the decision to the City of Oneonta City Administrator, 258 Main St. Oneonta, NY 13820.
A Complaint Log will be maintained for NYSDOT inspection at OPT, 104 Main St, Oneonta NY, 13820